CONSULTATION, FACILITATION & CURATION
To: arts companies, non profits, community organizations, human resources, work place staff and management etc.
white supremacy (internal and external)
decolonizing the workplace
implementing systems that prevent harm, and create accountability measures that centre and protect those harmed.
To individuals on their artistic projects,
providing insight on racial biases,
inauthentic portrayals of experience,
Hire me to facilitate your event, workshop or panel discussion!
What to expect:
safe space curation
zero tolerance policy
vulnerability, openness, joy
- Collective Grief // Collective Futures
Legacy Art Gallery - 2020
- Queer Resistance: The Power of QT2BIPOC Futurisms
Victoria Festival of Authors - 2020
- The Moose in the RoomHere Magazine - 2020
-Sche'chulth: Decolonizing the Arts in Victoria
Primary Colours - 2019
"Thank you especially to KP - I was struck with how they held everyone's expressions of grief with such compassion and empathy, and how smoothly they guided the conversation towards an imaginative and generative place. They did an amazing job facilitating, and I would love to attend any event they were a part of."
- collective grief // collective futures
Legacy Art Gallery, 2020
Hire me to curate your workshop series, art galleries and performance nights!
What to expect:
talented, poignant artists
trauma informed practice
- Vogue Jam Workshop Curator 2020
- Urban Night: COLORQODED 2018
- A Good Night Out 2017
- Reclaiming Space! A QT2BIPOC Art Exhibition 2017
- An Exploration of the Human Body 2016